Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Chris hustled out of the bedroom this morning and started the routine, I thought. Later, the kids brought me my breakfast. Chris and the kids made me a delicious omelet and some sliced strawberries along with toast with grape jelly and some orange juice! I was so pleased! They had never done that before, and I was very glad to get it!
After all that, we headed to church, and Mom met us there. It was so special to me to be able to spend some of Mother's Day with my mom.
I feel so blessed that I can also call her my friend! Isn't she beautiful?
After church, we just came home and relaxed. Well, kind of relaxed, it is hard to do that with all the kids, but we tried, at least.

2 people said:

Tricia said...

What a nice morning! Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Melody for helping me have a wonderful Mother's Day. I love you and your family very much. All of my children called me today and my two special grown grandsons, also. What more could I ask for?

Mom