Chris got this for me for Mother's Day. At first, I must admit, that I didn't fully appreciate them for what they are. I don't mean to say that I wasn't glad to get them, because I was. It made me smile.But...
What made me smile even more was when he just casually said, "There is a rose there for each of the children"...
I thought, really? There are 5 roses? Yep, there were 5. I asked him, "How did you get that?" Come to find out, he picked out the stuff that he wanted and made me his own little bouquet.
I am touched. I love it!
Score for Chris!


7 people said:
Melody, they are beautiful!
Mom
He did a great job! Doesn't it feel wonderful when there was thought put into it. Happy Mother's Day!
Thoughtful gifts like that are the best! What a sweet idea.
I'm playing catch up on reading blogs.... you were just as pretty in 2008 as you are now! All of you look so great and I can't believe how big the kids are, especially Aislinn, who I hardly know. :) Miss you guys.
Ahhh :)
He put some thought into those flowers! Something Dane would do.He always needs meaning in things.
A Shipley man trait.... :)So sweet! :) Love it when there's great thought in the gift. :)
Love you!
Post a Comment