Greyson was out of school on Thursday and I took him to the doctor and found out that he did not have strep, ear or sinus infections. Therefore, it must have been a virus. All he complained of was his head and then throat hurting.
He went to school Friday and played all day Saturday. We did notice a rash on his torso on Saturday, but he was acting fine and playing, so we just watched it.
This morning, after Chris left for Belleview, I heard Greyson up in the bathroom vomiting. Great.
I sent a text to Chris who was in a meeting and told him about our fun events. We then tossed around a few ideas of how to deal with him being sick, getting him to the doctor, getting all of the others of us to church and stuff. We decided to leave Kerstyn with Greyson, I would take all the other kids to church and Chris would leave Belleview after Sacrament Meeting and get Greyson to After Hours Pediatrics.
I got a text while at church that Greyson threw up again and now Kerstyn wasn't feeling well.
When it rains, it pours.
Chris took both of them to the doctor. No strep for either, Greyson's rash was an allergic reaction. Virus for him, I think Kerstyn was sick by association...
I see fun beginning... who's next?


3 people said:
It's in my house also with Jarom but you already know that!
Ugh... the sickies are the worst! I hope everyone gets better soon!
Tonsiltis
- Kerstyn
Post a Comment