Friday night, Brennan headed out with his troop to a Camporee. Chris arrived late Friday night to spend the night and all of Saturday with him. Chris took some pictures of what cool activities they had for the boys to do.
Brennan and the boys doing the water rocket.

Tire changing activity.

Team building exercise
Decifering Morse Code.
As a parent, I am thankful for Boy Scouting. I believe that it teaches great things to our boys, leadership and being well rounded just to get started.
From what I heard they all had a great time and the mosquitos were quite happy to see Chris...
2 people said:
Dane can not wait to do boy scouts. I am trying to push for him to help more with Tigers but its not working well. I think it is a great program also. It keeps boys out of trouble.
FUN FUN FUN
Post a Comment