Friday, April 30, 2010

Nobody

I have this person in our house and their name is "Nobody". Nobody does all the bad things around the house.
Here are a few examples:
1. Nobody put my novel, "Breaking Dawn" underneath the boy's bathroom sink.
2. Nobody peed in the cleaning bucket in the laundry room which created a FOUL smell!
3. Nobody puts toys on the floor.
4. Nobody puts dirty underwear behind the bookcase.
5. Nobody is talking when it is time to go to sleep.
You just wait until I get my hands on Nobody!

4 people said:

Laurel said...

haha! Nobody better watch his back. :)

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Hey I find pull-ups behind things lots of times. These crazy children.

Higleys said...

Nobody is gonna get it!!!. I have to admit it seems like nobody is kinda tracable, Undies and all. Good luck I've also heard nobody is fast.

Jodi said...

Nobody must be cousins with "Notme", she lives in our house and I can't figure how to get her to leave or at least pick up after herslef!