Sunday, April 25, 2010

Here are a few...

of my favorite things:
Sunday family time - I really like no fussing and complete harmony in the home, however, I've realized that is not something that is going to happen. So, I'll take just 'kinda' getting along for now.
Music - All kinds. In particular, today, I love the opportunities I have been given to share my music gift with others by playing the piano and conducting music. Yes, I'm on the 'top' of my roller coaster relationship with being the choir director right now so I'm going to write about it here so when I'm 'down' I can look on here and remember. Note to self, look here next Sunday... ;)
The stake choir is going to be amazing when we sing on May 16. I can't wait...
The gospel - I love that I can feel the spirit. I love that I know what it is and that I have the opportunity to acknowledge it in my life. I am thankful for the scriptures and the opportunity I have to learn from them. I am thankful for my opportunity to grow when I receive callings.
The gym - I love that I can go there and improve my physical health. I love even more, that I can go there, and it allows my children to have a happier mom and my husband, a happier wife. Get my drift?

1 people said:

nanamoo said...

Those favorite things = you. Well, not quite all of you, but a lot of you. I love Most of your favorite things (not the gym though) and I love you!