Sunday, April 18, 2010

See anything here that might bother me?

The above picture would be Brennan's room right now.
H E L P.

6 people said:

Higleys said...

I have no idea if it would work but we tell the boys they can pick-up toys or mommy will do it and they go in a bag for time out. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

OMG! That looks like it could be a boys room. However, it has been 30 yrs. since Reed left home & many yrs. before that since he & Mark had toys in their room. I'm sure he will clean that up soon!

Mom

Laurel said...

:) You crack me up, Melody.

Vicki said...

That's what Thomas' room looks like. When Joey was coming up, I used to put all the stuff in a pile in the middle of the room and made him go through it, put things where they belong, throw the trash away. If he didn't, I threw EVERYTHING away. Have fun.

Jodi said...

That must look like what my Sunday school teacher was describing when she said she found her children's room "destroyed". Her solution she said..."I closed the door". Good luck, girls aren't any better. Believe me I'm about to get Mr. Bag and his first name is Trash.

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I have to say I am surprised, but it makes me feel good because Devin's room is not always neat like your house is normally.