Saturday, April 17, 2010

Typhoon Lagoon

While Chris and Brennan were having good 'ole Boy Scout fun, Kerstyn, Lauklan, Greyson, Aislinn and I headed to Typhoon Lagoon.

Aislinn took that of me, I think she did pretty well.

Lauklan and Greyson
Ouch! Lauklan was in a bit too shallow of water in the wave pool today. I am really glad that he had his shirt on because I know it would have been much worse without it. He said, "I'm fine Mom, really I am".

Kerstyn


Aislinn


The kids really did have fun today. There was minimal fussing and that made me have a good time. We ate at California Pizza Kitchen for dinner and the kids really liked that.


Needless to say, everyone went to sleep without any trouble.

1 people said:

Anonymous said...

I like your bathing suit. I'm glad everyone had a good time & Laulkan didn't get hurt very badly.

Mom