Monday, April 26, 2010

Not as young as I think

I had my personal training appointment tonight, like I always do on Monday nights. I look forward to 6 p.m. because I know that I will be pushed to my limit, and I love that! However, tonight was a little different. I was doing lunges with 20 pound weights in each hand but every time I went forward with the right leg, my knee would hurt, right under the knee cap. When I told Charlie where it was hurting, he wouldn't allow me to use the weights on my last set.
This was the first time that I have ever had something hurt like that. A bad hurt, not a good one...
So, my point of this post is just that, I guess I'm not as young as I used to be. :(
Chris says I need to take care of myself. I wonder why?

0 people said: