We got up this morning and headed to Typhoon Lagoon. However, we were short Brennan since he is camping at his last 'Shakedown' camp out before they head to the National Jamboree the end of July.
Chris and I commented throughout the day that we really missed him being there. We certainly didn't feel complete...
However, I had no trouble at all finding my favorite things...
Chris and I commented throughout the day that we really missed him being there. We certainly didn't feel complete...
However, I had no trouble at all finding my favorite things...
T A S T Y!As if we hadn't eaten enough at the park, we stopped at Chili's in Apopka and ate some more...
Kerstyn, Aislinn and Lauklan





3 people said:
That looks so yummy. And you have the cutest swimsuits. Just sayin...
I bet you were tired, but everyone still has smiles!
Good Day
Post a Comment