Monday, April 12, 2010

Pictures from Spring Break

I just received some pictures that my sister in law took while she was down visiting and I thought I would post some of them...

Above you see one some serious hanging out at Yoo-Ma and Papa's house. We eat, play video games, and try to drive Neil absolutely crazy! Oh yeah, and swim too... Vicki and me at the temple
Some of the 'playing' in the pool mentioned above.
Being silly with their cousins.

Kerstyn and Kylea
Yoo-Ma (Mom), Papa (Dad), Vicki, me and 7 of Mom and Dad's grandchildren eating at Cracker Barrel.
Aislinn waiting before sliding down Mom and Dad's slide. I must have gone down that thing thousands of times growing up. I really love to see them enjoy their pool, it brings back such memories.

Cutie!

2 people said:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Jarom is really upset right now he is not in the pool with you guys.

Anonymous said...

I love all those pictures and loved having all of you in our home during Easter vacation. I'm glad the children enjoyed the pool.

Mom