My sister in law Holly loves a good deal. Well, I do too, but I find that I am not as patient as she is and therefore, I don't get as many 'good deals' as she does.
However, I got what I considered to be good deal last night.
I am rushed on Wednesday to get everyone where they need to be when they need to get there, so I usually feed the kids McDonald's that night and they eat it in the car on the way to church. But, with 5 kids to feed, even McDonald's can be pricey. It usually ran me around $25 to get them all meals.
Until today...
I got each of them either dollar menu items or less and I left McDonald's only $16 lighter! They had cheeseburgers on sale for 69 cents and I got 5 of them. 2 for Brennan, 2 for Kerstyn and one for Lauklan minus pickles.
Aislinn got a McChicken for a buck and Greyson got one too, minus the mayo. ( I love mayo, therefore is he really my child?)
5 dollar fries
3 dollar powerades and 2 dollar sprites.
Done!
Good for me!


4 people said:
Score! I LIVE for deals!
That's awesome! Way to go!
What a deal!
Good job, don't forget your boy/cub scout coupon card is good for a buy one get one on qtr pounders ( Brennan and Kerstyn?)
Post a Comment