Tuesday, August 05, 2008

We're getting ready!

Yesterday, the kids and I went to Target to do some back to school shopping. (Target is my FRIEND!) We purchased all the items that Brennan, Kerstyn and Lauklan had on their lists. They were all excited and I must admit that I was excited with them.
I always looked forward to going to school. It was fun for me. I think that I would go to school forever if I didn't have to do other things like raise kids, work, etc. Chris is the same way, in fact, I think that he even enjoys school more than I do.
So, we're getting ready for Brennan to enter middle school. He will be going to private school this year since I chickened out of public middle school. Kerstyn is entering 4th grade and she is very much like I was, she LOVES school. Lauklan is going into 1st grade and is also looking forward to that. I'm not sure if he is excited about 'school' or just seeing his friends again.
Greyson and Aislinn are going to St. Edward's again. Their school day is 9 - 12 and I will be working at the office while they are at school. I am HOPING that I will get all caught up and have at least one day a week for me. I've been waiting 11 and a half years for this!

6 people said:

Janet said...

I wish I could say my kids are excited. Jackson and Sadie are less than happy and Audrey is nervous for Kindergarten.

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I am ready for Devin to start Kindergarden! You need to email me more, goofy!

nanamoo said...

wow! is all i can say.

SpaceyKasey said...

You go girl.

Laurel said...

I still can't believe he's going into middle school!!!

debbie said...

If you sleep with your boss he will probably give you a day off.