Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Not a good day

This morning, after I took the kids next door to stay at the baby sitter's, I headed to work. Well, I guess that I was on auto-pilot and forgot that Maria was parked in my driveway. The next thing I knew was that I heard a big crunch and my van halted to a stop!

I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!


I ran into Maria's car and broke her bumper and tail-light. The damage was worse to my van. I ruined my bumper, dented in the tailgate an scratched the paint all up! I hit the rear corner of her passenger side and it was right in the middle of my rear which made damage worse.

I was in tears! I called my insurance and they will take care of her car and mine. However, that's a $500 deductible for me. On top of me having to get a crown that is $795.

When it rains, it pours!

5 people said:

nanamoo said...

That is sad, sad, sad. It reminded me of the sad day that I backed into Doug's car in our driveway with similar results!

Laurel said...

I'm so sorry! I hope things clear up soon!

Stephanie said...

I am so sorry!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

When it rains, it does poor here in Germany too! Everything happened here like last month. You just have to tell yourself, "it will get better."

Mary said...

Ouch!!!!!