
Kerstyn decided to cut it all off and donate to children who need wigs.

That is her hair that will be sent out.

I was really impressed with how the cut turned out. I think Kerstyn looks beautiful!

Isn't she cute?

Aislinn saw what Kerstyn had done, and she had to have her hair the same. I thought, what the heck!

Aislinn really thought the whole haircutting experience was fun.

The boys in their new cuts. (Of course they're all in FSU shirts, what else would you expect from us?)
It was quite a big thing for me to have the girls' hair cut. My mom always said that girls should have long hair, but I think she'll like this too.
9 people said:
Kerstyn and Aislinn look beautiful! All the boys do, too!
Love you.
Mom
Kerstyn does look beautiful. I didn't realize her hair had gotten that long. Aislinn looks too grown up.
They all look GREAT!
Adorable!
I love Kerstyn's hair and Greyson looks SO BIG!! You have not put a picture of him on the blog for a long time. I am excited for them to start school and can not wait for Devin. Take some pictures of their first day!
Looks like 2008 has been a BIG year for Locks of Love donations from the Shipley family!! :-) That's so cool!!
Super cute! Kerstyn is beautiful.
Kerstyn, that is SO awesome that you donated your hair, too! You look so cute! And Aislinn and the boys look good, too.
I love their new cuts! So adorable!
Post a Comment