I had to take Kerstyn to the pediatrician today because she woke up in the middle of the night Saturday night complaining of her ear hurting. Come to find out, she has swimmers ear AND an inner ear infection. I feel so bad for her!
Dr. Soto asked her if she could swallow pills and Kerstyn said that she could, but she didn't really like to. Dr. Soto asked her if she could try and Kerstyn said that she would. Well, I went straight to Publix to get her prescriptions filled and when she got her pill, she swallowed it like a pro!
GREAT JOB KERSTYN!
I hope we're now on our road to recovery. The other bad news was that she can't swim for 5 whole days! You would have thought it was a year by the way it saddened her. :(


6 people said:
I feel so sorry for her. I knew she was hurting yesterday, and I felt so badly for her. I hope she gets well soon so next Monday she will be ready for the first day of school. You were so excited on the first day of school.
Mom
Sad! I hope she gets better soon!
That is forever when you have beautiful crystal clear pool staring you in the face every morning.
She looked like she was in a lot of pain on Sunday. I felt so bad for her. Andrea to this day still cannot swallow a pill. What a way to end your last week before school, not being able to swim.
Oh man, no swimming? She must be hating it.
She is such a darling girl...cute picture. I hope she is feeling better by now!
Post a Comment