Sunday, August 24, 2008

We survived

The talks at Stake Conference were great, at least the parts that I could hear. They focused on sharing the gospel and being good missionaries.

I hope that I am a good missionary. I find it hard to just go right out and talk to people about the church. BUT, I don't have any problem standing up for what I believe and teaching my children to do the same. In a time when the ways of the world are so opposite of the teachings of Jesus Christ, I think it is hard for people not to notice the life that we live. I just pray that I am doing a good job, that I am fighting a good fight and that anyone who knows me, knows how much I love the gospel of Jesus Christ! It changed my life when I discovered it, almost 16 years ago and once I found it, I've never looked back!

0 people said: