Monday, August 25, 2008

Open house and a crown

I had an appointment this morning at 9 for the permanent crown to be put on. They had to numb me up and everything and then it was so tight that I felt like they were pushing down to get to China! Not nice.

Brennan's open house was tonight and it made it a very late night. He says that he loves it there and I am glad. It sure is a big transition from elementary school to middle school.

A big Happy Birthday goes out to Reed! He is 44 today and I hope that he has a great day!

2 people said:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I didn't realize that Brennan is in middle school. Time really does fly!

Is everything alright now with your tooth? (Sorry. I'm behind the times with all this.)

SpaceyKasey said...

Yuck about the crown. Beats the alternative, though. Pull any teeth and you'll have to move to the country. :)