I made two trips to the pediatric dentist today. It takes about 35 - 40 minutes to get there but is well worth the drive. Dr. Ingalls is in our ward and his whole family is just amazing! I started taking the children there about a year ago and they all love to go to the dentist, which is nice.
Aislinn and Greyson went first. I guess that Aislinn decided that she wasn't going to do anything except get a toothbrush, so she was a little 'worried' but survived. Greyson did great!
Lauklan, Kerstyn and Brennan all went in the afternoon and each of them had good reports. Thank goodness!
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


3 people said:
He is our favorite dentist too!
I'm so glad that you're taking them regularly. I remember that I was taking you at 18 months and you had all those little cavities in those baby teeth!
Mom
I took Jason for his first visit the day before, maybe we should combine our cleanings in Feb. We could take them to play at McDonalds after. The Lake Mary playground there is nice.
Post a Comment