I loaded the kids up this afternoon and took them to the temple. We had a wonderful time walking around and talking about the temple. We also enjoyed how beautiful and peaceful it is there. Right as we were done posing for our last picture in front of the entrance, some of the temple workers came out to welcome us into the foyer. The greeter, Brother Waters, walked the children and I around and pointed out the artwork and the steps that take you down to the baptismal font. The kids were so reverent and really loved it. It was such a great experience to go there with them, just us and enjoy the blessings of the temple, even from the outside.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago






5 people said:
What a wonderful field trip! I love visiting the temple. I love the pictures.
I'm impressed! Next Relief Society Pres, ha ha! I love playing with you!
What a great way to end your summer vacation!
Great idea and cute pics! Wish we lived closer. We haven't seen you guys all summer...
What a wonderful experience for your kids. Was brother Waters, the one from Cocoa, the father of your friend?
Post a Comment