Family: A journey to forever...
lol, that is cute. he eats your book? funny!
I like that picture with the kids hands in the background just ready to grab him. :)
I like the cute picture of the dog!
I love your puppy, Melody. He is so adorable, so playful, and plays so well with the kids. He fits right into your family!
now that i look back at him, the dog is cute
Post a Comment
5 people said:
lol, that is cute. he eats your book? funny!
I like that picture with the kids hands in the background just ready to grab him. :)
I like the cute picture of the dog!
I love your puppy, Melody. He is so adorable, so playful, and plays so well with the kids. He fits right into your family!
now that i look back at him, the dog is cute
Post a Comment