Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Day 2 in Key Largo

Ooh-Rah had a big journey down to the keys and he found refuge under the cars. He was a trooper, for sure.
It's rough being paddled around in a kayak, you know.
Aislinn playing in the kid pool area.
Brennan jumping off the high dive.
Kerstyn was a little timid at first, so she did the small diving board first.

I woke up this morning after having a rough night. I did not sleep well and had a fever in the morning. I was wondering yesterday why I was so tired, but I guess that I was getting sick. Still, that did not stop us for too long to have some more fun. Kenney let them play in the ocean in the morning, then we took them to the community pool in the afternoon.

1 people said:

Anonymous said...

Don't think I'll show these pix to Krystal!! LOL She'd be sooo jealous; she's been wanting to swim, like, forever!! LOL