I haven't been sleeping much lately and the little sleep that I have gotten, it has not been 'good' sleep. So, Chris decided that I could sleep in this morning and he took the kids on some errands with him. (This is a BIG thing for Chris because he is not used to doing errands with the kids, and he knows that it is very hard to do them with all of our helpers.)
They went to The Yard Stop to look at plants and possible landscaping around the pool, and to eat at Chick-Fil-A for breakfast/lunch. He was gone with them for a little over 3 hours and I slept and relaxed. It was wonderful!
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


4 people said:
I enjoy these. I get the opportunity when Krystal decides to go outside and play with the neighbor girl. It's really nice!
Good thing too--since you had late night visitors!
Hmmmmm I want Chic-fil-A. We have one in LA, but that's too far to fulfill my craving on a regular basis. Not fair. How nice for Chris to take the kids out so you could rest!!! Kudos to him.
Go CHRIS!!!
I don't know your husband, but I love him.
P.S. Put me on your list if you haven't found the stalker yet.
Post a Comment