Saturday, April 05, 2008

Day 6, last one. :(

We went to Pennycamp Park today and took the glassbottom boat out to the reef. It was beautiful water but the seas were VERY rough. The kids and Chris did great, but I got sea sick. Not fun...

On our way out to the reef. It was a beautiful day. The reef is 6 and one half miles from the park. Who's the fat woman with my kids?
The kids swam at the beach after the boat ride.
The coral reef. (I took this before I got sick.)
Lauklan and Aislinn
All of the kids ran up to the top except for Greyson.

2 people said:

Anonymous said...

Ok.. so you definitely win the "having a blast" award for Spring Break. :-)

Megan said...

ugh, lucky! we didn't do anything for spring break. the only problem is....how are you gonna top this next year??? LOL