She went to St. Edward's Pre-School this morning for the first time. Miss Shawnie is letting Aislinn come on Tuesday and Thursday to help her transition for next school year, and to help me be able to work in the office those mornings.
I was a little worried if Aislinn would go in okay or if she would pitch a fit. She did great! She got out of the car with her lunch box and headed off to the toys.
My kiddies are growing up! :( :( :(
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


1 people said:
True, but at least you had them all close together and now you can have a little freedom! I think I'll be having kids forever. It's bittersweet when mine is losing his babyness. I held him tonight and asked if he would always give me hugs. I know it won't quite be the same without those big squishy cheeks, but they'll always be my babies.
Post a Comment