What a face! (This was taken on the boat in the keys. I think she looks quite cute. Aislinn doesn't lack for personality, that's FOR SURE!)This time, she did the breathing test. It showed that he airways were in fact quite inflamed and that the medicine that they are giving her is working.
I feel better now knowing for sure what is going on and that we know how to help her.


5 people said:
What a face! That's the kind you just want to squeeze!! Glad you found out what the problem was. A sick child is never any fun.
I had such a fun experience watching her take the mail into the house the other day. She dropped it and the book that I added to her load about a dozen times between the mailbox and the house, but she didn't appear to get discouraged nor give up. Bless her.
poor girl! she really has asthma? that is no fun. at least she has a KILLER smile! :)
Meloday, you are not updating your blog everyday!!! You are slacking, ha ha!
Gosh, she's cute!
Post a Comment