Monday, April 21, 2008

I think we're still cute...

This was taken on Saturday outside the temple. We've been together 14 years and counting and I never take a day for granted.
I can sure tell you that it takes a special man to put up with me!
The other couple with the child is Chris's sister with her husband and child. They were sealed Saturday and head to Germany this week for 3 years. :(

8 people said:

Megan said...

HEY! look in the backround is another couple with their kid! lol...hey in 14 years maybe they will be where you guys are! LOL that is so funny! classic!

nanamoo said...

and you are!

I was wondering where you were all day!?!

Anonymous said...

Of course you're still cute, goofy!! I am so glad I stopped you guys to take this of you!! LOL It'll probably be another fourteen before I do it again!! LOL I love you guys!! It was so great seeing you again!!

SpaceyKasey said...

Indeed, you are.

Janet said...

You're way cute!
I bet that was a neat sealing.

Wise Family said...

I agree with your post... what a beautiful couple and a beautiful photo!

BoSox said...

Very cute, Melody!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

You beat me to it! Posting a picture. I have been so busy to think about posting.