We have been trying harder as a family to have fun together by playing games or just talking with each other on Sunday afternoons. We don't turn the television on or allow video games so it forces us to interact with one another.
This afternoon, we were working on our pavilion project as a family. Well, you know with the ages of our children, it is quite a challenge, but I think that we have fun overall.
It is always fun to watch and listen to them play together. What distinct personalities we have here in our home.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


4 people said:
See... coming over to visit us would have taken away from this special, spiritual time. I'm glad to hear you had such a wonderful day!
We try to do the same thing... but it is hard. At least church keeps us diligent for a big part of the day and we like to get together with friends and play games.
What a great idea! We forgot it's possible to play things you don't have to plug in... :)
I'm jealous of your mental health day.
Post a Comment