Sunday, April 06, 2008

Time to go home

We gathered all of our stuff up this morning and headed out. But, not before a few pictures taken in front of Ellen's house.

The kids. Nice hiding of the face, Aislinn.
The family. I hope that we made many memories this past week.

9 people said:

Anonymous said...

Cherish this picture...

Jennifer said...

It looks like such a fun trip!!!

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun! Greg is jealous you went to the Keys. Greg gets upset because I don't want to move there. He would just dive and fish all day long and not get anything done.

Janet said...

That's a trip to remember! The kids look so happy!

nanamoo said...

It looks like a great week. I enjoyed all the pics.

Janet said...

Steve saw the picture of Chris on the diving board and said he's so white he thought he was a cloud in the sky! :) (Like Steve's so tan or something)

BoSox said...

Very cute pictures!

SpaceyKasey said...

Your vacation sounds like it was WONDERFUL! How fun for you. (Other than the sick part...Hope you're feeling better.)

Where on earth did you find a high dive?! I haven't seen one in awhile - figured it was a liability thing. That picture of Kerstyn (sp?) up there brought back memories!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just noticed, Brennan has his eyes closed in almost every picture! That's like too cute!! :-)