Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sarah's Quilt

I finished reading Sarah's Quilt last week and I forgot to post about it. I found myself laughing out loud several times throughout the book. A great read that I really recommend. It a the sequel to These Is My Words which I really enjoyed. The next is Star Garden that I will begin in a few weeks after I get done with Between Husband and Wife which I bought at Time Out For Women.

Do you find yourself asking when I get the time to read? Well, it's either in the sauna at the gym or late at night when I'm half asleep.

3 people said:

nanamoo said...

I am so glad that you liked it! I loved Star Garden too!!!

Anonymous said...

So, what's the plot? I don't know that I've heard of this one. :-) You know me and books! :-) LOL

Ashlea said...

I'm so glad you posted about this because I have been looking for these books. I finally called the library to put them on hold. I'm so excited to read them now!