Thursday, March 06, 2008

Crazy day!

Today is my day to work in the office. As you might remember, I also got my first speeding ticket a week ago today, so I was very careful to not speed, or at least, not speed too much.

I dropped the oldest 3 at school.
Stopped at 7-Eleven for my Diet Coke.
Went by the banks and made the firm's deposits.
Took Aislinn to Ben's house to play while I am working.
Went to Greyson's pre-school to drop him off. We were a few minutes early, so I turned off the car and just had the radio playing (it was just for a few minutes). The time came for Greyson to go in and I let him out, told him I love him and went to start the car.

Well.... it would only click! I couldn't, and still can't believe it! I had to get my car out of the little driveway so the other parents could drop off their kids and after a few more tries to start the car, and it NOT working, I got help from 2 of the teachers and we had to PUSH it out of the way. SO EMBARRASING! By the way, that van is quite heavy.

So, I call Chris at home, no answer.
I call Chris on his cell phone, no answer.
I call Chris at work, he's not there yet!
OF COURSE!

Well, I am stressing about now because I had my day all planned out, and this was NOT in the plan! So, I called Jose Lugo, our mechanic and he talked to me and thought it was my battery and told me he would come and help. Thank goodness! Chris arrived between talking to Brother Lugo and him getting there and took me to the office. Brother Lugo called later to say that he needed me to come drive my car to his shop so he could put in a new battery. I went there, drove the car, got the battery, 2 quarts of oil, and went on my way.

It was a totally crazy morning. However, I must admit that it was a blessing because I am going to Tallahassee in the morning and I would of hated to have that happen on our way up there with nobody around to help.

0 people said: