Looks like this...

I'm not too sure what I think about that! I sure thought that at 34 I would feel different. I'm not sure what I mean by different except for the fact that I thought I would 'have it all figured out'. I don't have it all figured out, and I still feel, at least inside, like I am a teenager. Why can't I just age gracefully? I have gray hair, too many wrinkles and about 25 pounds that I don't want!
On the positive side. I have a great husband, who is also my best friend. I have 5 GREAT kids and parents and friends who care about me. So, as long as all of my faults aren't enough to run them off, I guess I'll just try to deal with it. :)
I must give thanks to the photographer, Lauklan Shipley, for doing a fine job! He has potential...


6 people said:
You don't look a day over 21! Seriously, you look great! I hit the big 33 two weeks ago so I've been examining every strand of hair every day.
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
you cute thing!
34?????? Oh to see any 30ish number again!! :-)
You look awesome, goofus!! I love you and miss you. We really need to get up there and see you guys. I'll email you again and see what's good for you. :-)
Happy Birthday, Mel... oh, and for the record, I think we always still feel like the teenager.... I'm still 19... :-)
Love you!
Karen :-)
You have a way cute haircut at 34! What else do you need?
Oh, I forgot that Janet is year younger than we are. I will be 34 in May. I think you look beautiful. I love your hair. My little sister is going to be 20 and she's getting married next month. When I think of her being just 7 years old when I got married, oh do I feel old!!!!
Post a Comment