Last night Chris and I met Steve and Janet at McCormick & Schmick's. It was very nice, the food and the company.
We met Steve and Janet in Tallahassee when they came up there to go to law school. Steve was a year behind Chris. Janet and I hit it off, and our kids did too. Back then, I had just had Lauklan and Janet just had Jackson and Sadie. (My how times change!)
We only live about an hour apart now, but have such a hard time getting together. Last night was a treat! We are planning our next visit for the Shipley Pool in May or June. I sure hope we don't go another 2 years before we see each other again. :(
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


3 people said:
We love McCormick & Schmicks. I need a date night!!
So, like, is your pool almost done? :-)
What is McCormick and Schmicks? Guess I don't get out enough! LOL
Date nights are so nice! Ricky and I have been trying to have one once a week; sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. :-) Glad you could have some quality time with your hubby!!
It was fun and we will do it again. Maybe I can win another gift certificate off the radio. :)
Post a Comment