Saturday, March 15, 2008

Meet Oh-Rah!



Oh-Rah! is the latest addition to our family. He was born January 15, 2008, and came to live with us today. He is as sweet as he can be. As typical babies go, he eats, drinks, sleeps and goes to the bathroom.
Chris and I have definitely lost our minds!

7 people said:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful puppy!Call before you drop him off.Mom and dad

Janet said...

You have lost your minds! :)
Where did the dog's name come from?

Melody said...

The dog had already been named by the breeder and we liked it. They say it in the military, you know how Chris loved the army. So, Oh-Rah it is.

McGrath Family said...

Your puppy is sooo cute! I bet your kids are so excited.

SpaceyKasey said...

I thought you weren't going to get a dog! You caved. :)

I can see why...He's pretty stinkin' cute. Good luck.

Ashlea said...

What a cute puppy!

Anonymous said...

What is he? LOL Guess I'm out of the loop on animals, too! LOL

Krystal keeps asking for a pet; guess I need to get her over to your place to enjoy one!! :-)