Lauklan had field day today. Brennan and Kerstyn have it tomorrow. I also had to work at the office this morning, so I went in there and left a little early so I could visit with Lauklan. I missed all of the field day events, but I did get to sit with him in his classroom and help him with his journal entry. We then headed to lunch and enjoyed lunch together.
Tomorrow, back to see the older two. I still can't believe that Brennan will be in middle school next year. Where did the time go?
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


3 people said:
I had to privatize my blog. I know, paranoid right? Just too many scary stories about cyber stalkers. Leave me your email and I'll invite you onto my blog.
Hey you, I came over from your facebook page. I have a blog too, funny, right? Beautiful children! Email me if you get a chance, sonyalee at gmail dot com
Post a Comment