Monday, March 03, 2008

Happy Birthday to me

I had several great birthday wishes today. I am so thankful to all of you who called, e-mail or sent birthday messages. That was so sweet.

True to Mary Gronlund's tradition, she baked me a cheesecake. But, this year it is a turtle cheesecake and it is so rich and tasty! Thank you Mary.

Debbie Carter, Debbie Clayton and Cherylyn came over around 3:45 to wish me Happy Birthday and give me a sweet card telling me that we were going to have a girls night out to the movies. They really must love me because they are going to buy me popcorn and a diet coke too! Wa-hoo!

Chris came home early, right around 6 tonight and we ordered Pizza Hut. Not my first choice, but it was at least something that I did not have to make myself.

As far as birthdays go, since I still have to continue to have them, this one was pretty good even though I am 34!

2 people said:

Kyle said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was a nice day.

nanamoo said...

I am glad that you had a good day...so what should we go see?