Monday, March 10, 2008

Asthma?

Dr. Soto thinks Aislinn might have asthma. She couldn't find anything wrong with her except that Aislinn was wheezing very badly. So, we go to a specialist in two weeks. In the meanwhile, I have to try to get rid of the cough by giving her Albuterol and every night she has to take Singulair for the asthma and allergies. Poor thing...

4 people said:

Tricia said...

Poor baby. I hope she feels better.

Kyle said...

Dallin had problems with Asthma when we lived in Florida and in Utah as well. Now he's perfectly fine. I don't know if it's the desert that agrees with him or if he grew out of it. It's scary but, nice that you have the meds she needs.

Megan said...

oh no! poor girl,

nanamoo said...

I hope that it is the kind you grow out of like Brianna's!