Aislinn is still under the weather. After taking her to the doctor on Monday, I had to call back on Tuesday for antibiotics because her fever still had not gone away. I had a hard time getting the prescription filled because my usual pharmacy was out of it. So, I had to wait until Wednesday morning to get it filled and I immediately gave it to her.
Thursday, I went to work, but Aislinn was still under the weather. A little better, but not good. She was still getting up in the night, every night, and just a big fusser-pot. In the middle of Thursday night, Aislinn had a fever of 101.4 so I knew something still wasn't right. I was having to keep Tylenol or Motrin in her to keep the fever away.
First thing Friday morning, I called the pediatrician and they worked me in. Dr. Soto said that Aislinn now had an ear infection and her chest was still VERY congested. We were prescribed another antibiotic and I assumed that we were supposed to stop the first one and then start the new one, but no. Dr. Soto wanted me to continue the first one, start the second one and come back Monday morning. I could tell that she too, was worried.
Saturday morning, Aislinn was feeling a little better and I believe that she continues to improve. But, my goodness, TWO antibiotics at once, Albuterol and Singulair! I've never heard of such!
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


0 people said:
Post a Comment