Since we will be leaving tomorrow night for Tallahassee, I am trying to get stuff ready to go. Like, washing and putting clothes away, getting my car aligned and 2 new tires, etc. This is VERY stressful! Only stressful because I let it be, I know that, but still...
I am looking forward to our weekend back in Tallahassee. We will be giving Holly a baby shower Saturday at 11 a.m.. Then we will be having a Thanksgiving with our family there Saturday night. Sunday, we will go to church at our old ward which I am looking forward to. Then, Sunday evening we are going to have dinner at Matt and Leigh's who were in the singles ward with Chris and I and got married about 8 months before Chris and me. It is going to be a busy weekend, but I am sure it will be fun too.
I can't wait for Thanksgiving day. It is hard to believe that it is only one week from today! There goes all my hard work at the gym. Oh well.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


0 people said:
Post a Comment