Saturday, November 10, 2007

Garage Sale and Fall activity

The community had their annual garage sale today so I drug out a lot of the stuff that I didn't want or need anymore. I made around $140! Not too bad for a morning's work.

After the garage sale, I headed off to Publix to get the stuff that I needed for the Fall Festival and the children's treats after their presentation. I could not believe that Publix did not have any fall cupcakes! Well, too bad, I just bought generic ones. You all know that I could NOT make them myself! It's against all that I know. :)

We went to the fall activity and it was a great time. The kids got to play on all of the farm stuff and they thought it was great. The adults go to play too and visit. The primary/ward activity was fun for all.

Glad its over now. Time to panic about tomorrow...

1 people said:

Brianna said...

It sounds like you had alot of fun.(i would like to go to a garage sale.)