Monday, November 05, 2007

105.2

That is the temperature that Aislinn had yesterday when I got home from church! I was very worried, to say the least. I gave her Motrin, 2 popsicles and a bath. It came down.

Then this morning at 6:45, she was crying from her bed and it was 104.7. More Motrin and off to the pediatrician. She has an ear infection in the right year and is wheezing. Augmentin was prescribed for 10 days and Albuterol 3 times a day until the cough goes away.

Also, the last practice for the Children's Sacrament Meeting Presentation was yesterday and it was SUPPOSED to be better than last week. Well, it wasn't! :(

2 people said:

Wise Family said...

Poor Aislinn... and poor mommy... how scary! I hope she gets feeling better soon

Ashlea said...

Oh my goodness, keep me updated on that poor little girl. I took Gavin in this morning too, but he didn't even have a fever...I must look crazy to Soto when I come in after you.