Friday, November 02, 2007

Does anyone read what I blog?

If you actually read what I blog, please let me know. I read all of my friends blogs and they have all of these comments, and look at me... hardly any!

Please give me some hope. Or, am I just that boring?

Comment, please. :)

6 people said:

Ashlea said...

I love your blogs, Melody. You always make me laugh, and you're such a REAL person. Love Ya!!

Megan Berge said...

I READ YOUR BLOG AND EVERYONE ELSE'S LIKE EVERYDAY!!! I will send you more comments! I promise! I love your blogs because I can really hear you saying what you write! lol

-Megan Berge

Wise Family said...

I read your blogs as well. I will make sure I so you some more love;).

Tricia said...

You know I'm here.

Rhea said...

Melody I promise to throw out some more love!!!

Brianna said...

I read your blogs to. sometimes i just forget to comment. (nice pool btw)