


I had my parents take some pictures of our family before we left for church this morning. Which one do you like the best?
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago
Family: A journey to forever...



I had my parents take some pictures of our family before we left for church this morning. Which one do you like the best?
Posted by Melody at 11/25/2007 08:03:00 PM
6 people said:
They are all adorable, but since you asked...I like the middle one best, then the bottom one.
I love the one outside! What a beautiful family!
I love the one outside too...you look beautiful in them all, but Aislinn just looks too cute in the last one and the outside background adds a nice touch.
i love all of them but i like the last one the best:)
Hi Melody! I can't believe how big your kids are! The pictures are so cute. It's so nice to be able to reconnect with friends through blogs! I hope you don't mind that I found you!
MOST DEFINETLY THE LAST ONE! everyone is smiling and GIRL u look like u way 110 pounds! i love that last one!
Post a Comment