Monday, November 26, 2007

Did you know that prayers are answered?

We had family home evening tonight and the lesson was on prayer. We discussed the correct way to pray, who we pray to, how often to pray and other good stuff.

We also sang these songs to help with our lesson:
A Child's Prayer
I Pray in Faith

I recently found myself on my knees with the children one morning during family prayer (Chris had already left for work) and out of my mouth came a request. I asked Him for the firm to get more real estate deals. (The real estate market is very slow and half of the practice is real estate.) Well, He answered! They have gotten at least one deal a day since then. That is nine in the last week. Not a coincidence! I am indeed grateful!

2 people said:

nanamoo said...

what a fabulous experience for all of you!

Kyle said...

Where do you work? You're not teaching anymore? I am trying to decide if I'll go back to teaching in the future or do something else.