I worked in the office today for a little over 3 hours and got quite a bit done. However, not all of it was done, and already more things are piling up for the next week! I think that this job will take as much time as I will give it and I am not able to do more than one time a week right now.
No wonder Chris was constantly overwhelmed with the accounting issues and the administrative duties that the firm requires! They NEVER end! I hope that I am helping, even though I am feeling right now that I can't do enough. That's not what I need! I already feel that I don't have enough time or do well about being a wife and mom and keeping up with all of those duties. Now I get to add on the office duties too? HELP!
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


1 people said:
You are such a great worker and so dependable! We just love you so much! You are a FABULOUS person and people notice your fabulousness!!! lol
Post a Comment