Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Coughing, coughing and more coughing

That is the sound that I hear about every 5 seconds. Between the 7 of us, we have quite a little cough chorus going on.

Also, I am trying to stay motivated about going to the gym. I have pretty much stayed within a two pound spot since June! How frustrating. However, I need to mention that after my trip with my mother to San Francisco and New York City, I had to come back and lose around 5 pounds!

I guess that i just need to focus on the positive. I haven't gained any weight and mentally I feel much better. Yes, that sounds good...

4 people said:

Rhea said...

sorry you guys are sick. Something must be going around again jayden is coughing too. I think you look great, I would just keep going to the gym but don't stress its the holidays which means lots of good treats!! There's always january to start dieting..

nanamoo said...

poor things! i hope you feel better soon!!!

Megan Berge said...

I had that same thing! But I got over it yesterday! Also GOOD 4 U on the wieght loss! and girl u just keep shedding those pounds and look like 21 years old! miss skinny minny! (if i were to have a model, u would be my GAL!) ps. avoid the tempting holiday treats and u will keep ur beautiful figure! lots of love to ya!

-megan berge

Kyle said...

Aubrey has been sniffling for 2 weeks and it's driving me crazy. I feel for you with the coughing chorus! It's funny you mentioned working out, because I'm trying to convince myself that I'm just to busy to go to my cardio class tommorrow.