Aislinn's procedure went fine. The worst part, for me, was her coming out of anesthesia. She was just in a foul mood. Screaming, crying, hitting, kicking and determined to walk when she couldn't! It was really hard and lasted until the medicine wore off around 12:45. They had given her Tylenol with some 'loopy juice' in it around 8:45 to relax her before the procedure and it just kept on giving! :(
Greyson started throwing up today. I guess because I didn't have enough on my plate already. I did call the pediatrician though, and she said that she thinks it is part of the bug that I took him in for yesterday. We'll see... So, he is on the nebulizer for congestion and on amoxicillin.
Chris spent last night out at Scout Camp with Brennan. Brennan is having a good time, but Chris is pretty frustrated with the disorganization and the hazing that was going on. Apparently some boys thought it was fine to fill our 2 sleeping bags with shaving cream! Not funny! Chris brought home dirty clothes and will return Thursday and Friday nights to be with him. I am glad that Brennan gets this experience.
I can hardly sit down today from the cycle class last night followed by my personal training session. I am supposed to go do at least 45 minutes of cardio tonight, but I'm not sure how I am going to complete that. I did text Chris though to see if he would be able to come home in time for me to go. We'll see.
Greyson started throwing up today. I guess because I didn't have enough on my plate already. I did call the pediatrician though, and she said that she thinks it is part of the bug that I took him in for yesterday. We'll see... So, he is on the nebulizer for congestion and on amoxicillin.
Chris spent last night out at Scout Camp with Brennan. Brennan is having a good time, but Chris is pretty frustrated with the disorganization and the hazing that was going on. Apparently some boys thought it was fine to fill our 2 sleeping bags with shaving cream! Not funny! Chris brought home dirty clothes and will return Thursday and Friday nights to be with him. I am glad that Brennan gets this experience.
I can hardly sit down today from the cycle class last night followed by my personal training session. I am supposed to go do at least 45 minutes of cardio tonight, but I'm not sure how I am going to complete that. I did text Chris though to see if he would be able to come home in time for me to go. We'll see.


3 people said:
I'm so glad Aislinn's procedure went well. Sorry about Greyson.
I am glad Aislinn is doing well and that is all over for you. I can not believe about the sleeping bags with shaving cream. I bet Chris was not happy.
I'm so glad Aislinn is doing well. I wouldn't be happy about that prank either.
Post a Comment