Saturday, June 13, 2009

Triple Date

The Lugos, Claytons and Chris and I went out on a triple date tonight. We ate at the new Cuban restaurant in downtown Mount Dora and then headed to see My Life in Ruins.

The food was good and the company was great!

However, about 40 minutes into the movie, Frances got a call from Nashua who was very upset. Nashua, Nellie and Jensen were all at our house babysitting the kids. Apparently the rain got all in the tent that the kids wanted to sleep in and that just really threw stuff off.

Lauklan wouldn't listen and go to bed like he was supposed to.

Aislinn was just belligerent all night and was, no kidding, screaming at the top of her lungs without even taking a break!

I had to give Lauklan a 'serious talkin'".

I had to speak very firmly to Aislinn, so firmly, that the concession staff glanced over at me to see what I was doing outside the theater.

Finally, I got Lauklan and Greyson to get in bed and Aislinn to stop fussing!

That was awful!

I really enjoyed the movie and I gave Nashua a big hug when we got home.

I sure hope they'll come back...

1 people said:

Lugo's said...

You are so funny. I hope we can repeat the date. I really enjoyed myself. We had a great laugh. Thanks for the invite.