Tuesday, June 09, 2009

No walking for me

I had my first appointment with my personal trainer tonight. I don't think that I will be able to walk tomorrow. I'm being serious. My legs are aching while I sit and when I walk, they almost give out on me!

I took a cycle class before the session and then I went right into training. I have to admit that it felt really good and I'm really glad that I did it. However, I think that it is really gonna hurt tomorrow!!!

Personal training is exactly what I need right now in terms of my physical fitness though. I have lost 31 pounds on my own and have kind of plateaued recently. Now it is time for me to get going with the weights better and learn some new ways to train. I am really looking forward to it.

Do you think I will ever get where I want to be?

2 people said:

Laurel said...

Trev and I did a few sessions with a trainer. It was amazing. But I have never hurt so much in my life! I hope you get the results you want. You look great!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

You already look wonderful!