I took all the kids, minus Brennan to Blizzard Beach today. Remember, Brennan is at Scout Camp all week and will return tomorrow morning.
We got there around 10 this morning and stayed until a little after 4. I believe that we would have stayed longer if we didn't have to be home to host Lauklan's Tiger Cub end of the year party.
I had a great time with the kids and we all got nice and tired.
Upon arriving home, we rested for a little bit, yes, a very little bit, and then the party started at 6:30. The boys partied until around 8:30.
Chris loaded up Lauklan and Greyson and headed out to LaNoChe for the last time this week. They all went last night too and camped. Chris was there Tuesday, Thursday and tonight. He believes, that overall, Brennan is having a good time.
It feels weird being here with just the girls. I miss my boys!
We got there around 10 this morning and stayed until a little after 4. I believe that we would have stayed longer if we didn't have to be home to host Lauklan's Tiger Cub end of the year party.
I had a great time with the kids and we all got nice and tired.
Upon arriving home, we rested for a little bit, yes, a very little bit, and then the party started at 6:30. The boys partied until around 8:30.
Chris loaded up Lauklan and Greyson and headed out to LaNoChe for the last time this week. They all went last night too and camped. Chris was there Tuesday, Thursday and tonight. He believes, that overall, Brennan is having a good time.
It feels weird being here with just the girls. I miss my boys!


0 people said:
Post a Comment